Become a member of the Waterford Healing Arts
Do you have an interest in arts and health?
Would you like to get involved in Ireland’s leading arts and health programme?
WHAT invites people to have a say in its future by becoming a member of the organisation. Members bring new ideas and energy to WHAT. They champion our aims and ethos and can avail of the following benefits:
- Get a bi-weekly email update from WHAT
- An introduction to the work of WHAT including a tour of the art collection.
- An invitation to an annual lecture on arts and health exclusively for members.
- Invitations to WHAT public events.
- Regular e-bulletins about WHAT’s work.
- Borrowing rights for the WHAT arts and health library.
- Invitations to Culture Vulture events (participants must pay for their own admission fees).
- Information on arts and health nationally via artsandhealth.ie and quarterly e-bulletins.
- 20% reduction on renting space in the WHAT Centre for Arts and Health.
- 20% reduction on professional development and paid events.
- An invitation to the WHAT Annual General Meeting and the right to elect another member / be elected on to the WHAT Management Committee.
Membership costs just €10 per annum. Click here to download a membership form.
Click here to read the constitution of WHAT.