Become a member of WHAT
Would you like to get involved in Ireland’s leading arts and health programme?
WHAT invites people to have a say in its future by becoming a member of the organisation. Members bring new ideas and energy to WHAT. They champion our aims and ethos and can avail of the following benefits:
- Get a bi-weekly email update from WHAT
- An introduction to the work of WHAT including a tour of the art collection.
- An invitation to an annual lecture on arts and health exclusively for members.
- Invitations to WHAT public events.
- Regular e-bulletins about WHAT’s work.
- Borrowing rights for the WHAT arts and health library.
- Invitations to Culture Vulture events (participants must pay for their own admission fees).
- Information on arts and health nationally via artsandhealth.ie and quarterly e-bulletins.
- 20% reduction on renting space in the WHAT Centre for Arts and Health.
- 20% reduction on professional development and paid events.
- An invitation to the WHAT Annual General Meeting and the right to elect another member / be elected on to the WHAT Management Committee.
Membership costs just €10 per annum. Click here to download a membership form.
Click here to read the constitution of WHAT.
Become a sponsor of WHAT
Another way to get involved with WHAT’s work is to become a sponsor of one of our projects. Download your copy of Partnering with WHAT – Collaborating for Impact, a booklet offering potential sponsors a range of exciting partnership possibilities with WHAT.