Temporary closure of WHAT Centre extended to 20 April
Due to the increased restrictions resulting from the Covid 19 / Corona Virus, Waterford Healing Arts Trust will remain closed until 20 April. All music, art, literature and movement sessions on the wards have been postponed for the time being.
The schedule for our ‘A Better Place’ exhibition has been reviewed and the following are the revised dates:
– Mid-June: All submissions will be displayed at UHW and remain on view for four weeks. During this time, patients, staff and visitors to the hospital will have the opportunity to vote for their favourite artwork.
– Mid-July: Voting concludes
– Late July: The successful artist will be notified
– Early October: Installation of A Better Place 2020 exhibition
– Wednesday 7 October: Official opening of A Better Place 2020
– Early December: Exhibition concludes
The open call for the HSE South East Acute Hospitals Public Art Panel 2020-2021 is now closed.
We apologise for any inconvenience. We hope to re-schedule all postponed sessions in due course. If you have a specific query which is time sensitive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org which will be checked intermittently during our temporary closure.
We wish everyone good health during these challenging times. Further information about the Corona Virus is available from the HSE here